Do you have something you would like to sell in our event? Feel free to rent a merchant table! For $50 it includes your table, two chairs, and one Basic level attendance pass. Limit space available! First come first serve!
Reg here for Merchant’s Row: TBD
- Feel free to bring your own pop up tent to cover your table. The sun can get pretty intense throughout the day if we have a warm day. No bigger than 12’x12′ please.
- You may bring additional tables and chairs, as long as it doesn’t impede on neighboring vendors or FBQ staff needs
- Any artwork must be “safe for work” for display. Please cover “bits and pieces” since we do have kids at the event
- Items that are not allowed to be sold: Weapons and/or drugs of any kind
- Merchants are allowed in an hour before the event starts for their set up (12pm at the earliest)
- The merchant is responsible for any MD sales tax requirements
- Power will not be provided at your table
- You may “share” a table, but the additional individual(s) must complete their own MD sales tax requirements, will not be noted on our social media accounts, and are the responsibility of the person registering for the table.
- Fur-B-Que is not responsible for any damages to any personal materials for any reason (such as weather, or animal damage)
- Selling hours are from 1pm to 11pm (or as long as the merchant chooses to sell)
- No refunds will be given for any reason (example- weather conditions)
- Fur-B-Que has the right to refuse a merchant from selling without refund if there are any violations of the rules whether it is for merchant specific violations or general attendee violations.
- Please email a list of what you plan on selling at the event for review to: email@example.com