Too tired after a day of fun or do you want to continue the festival into late night? Come a pitch a tent! We even have two sections just in case you want some quiet time or to party on!
The Quiet Fairy Forest-
For those who want some good and quiet sleep, this is the area for you. It will be set up outside the gates, away from the bustle of the party.
The Party Animal Tent Area-
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK… until sunrise at least. This area is for those who want to continue partying after 11pm.
Rules/Suggestions for camping-
- Bring your own tent/camping needs excluding personal cooking equipment (no cooking allowed)
- Breakfast will NOT be provided unless you aid with clean up in the morning
- All attendees must leave the property by 12 noon on Sunday
- Be respectful of your fellow camp mates
- No loud music after 11pm
- Respect the property
- Don’t drink and drive, pitch the tent!
- Pitch the tent before sunset as there is very limited lighting around the property