Fur-B-Que is a one-day fall food, entertainment, and crafts festival centered around celebrating the furry fandom. Originally, it started as a social meet with RazorWuff showing off his culinary skills and then after a short hiatus, in 2016 it became an all-ages fundraiser for the Mid-Atlantic Anthropomorphic Association’s non-profit cause.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR- this is our tradition for our attendees to bring blankets or their own chairs to chill in
- BRING CASH (or credit card)- We have artist selling wares and other items for sale, along with raffles
- THE EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE- yes, we are outdoors, please plan accordingly
- Suit up!- Bring your fursuit, but remember, we will be in a grassy field
- Bring a game/food to share- see https://www.furbque.org/the-feast/ for a BONUS for sharing food!
- Purchase your ticket now!- We have a VERY LIMITED number of tickets available at the door, so please pre-register!
What is a furry? Go here for a summary: https://www.furthemore.org/info/what-is-a-furry/
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FURRY TO COME! JUST LOVE HOMECOOKED FOODS, FALL ACTIVITIES, MUSIC, CRAFTS, SILLINESS, AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE!
Enjoyed our event, and want to participate in more? Come to our sister event, Fur The More, in the spring! www.furthemore.org
1612 Liberty Road
Eldersburg, MD 21784